Check out the latest news from our ecosystem partners and some interesting reads on the state of containers and microservices.
We’ve also rounded up relevant events coming up in the next couple of weeks in Amsterdam, San Francisco, London and Berlin.
Thanks to everyone who made it out to the Wercker HQ in Amsterdam last week for our Docker Randstad meetup. The night was a great success with talks by TomTom’s Dmytro Gorbunov, VMturbo’s Endre Sara and our very own CTO Andy Smith. See you at the next one!
- Docker Offers an Enterprise ‘Containers-as-a-Service’ Package | The New Stack | Feb. 23, 2016
- Take a REST with HTTP/2, Protobufs, and Swagger | CoreOS Blog | Feb. 24, 2016
- New Versioning Scheme | React Blog | Feb. 19
- Achieving Enterprise-Ready Container Tools With Wercker’s Open Source CLI | Linux.com | Feb. 22, 2016
- Microservices in Go using Go-kit | Heroku Blog | Feb. 19, 2016
- Guide to deploying web applications to digital ocean with wercker | Medium | Feb. 20, 2016
- How We Built Uber Engineering’s Highest Query Per Second Service Using Go | Uber Blog | Feb. 22, 2016
- How To Build Your Property Management System Integration Using Microservices | High Scalability | Feb. 10, 2016
Bay Area Events
- Mar. 1 | Docker Meetup at HQ - Spring Cloud and CaaS | San Francisco
- Mar. 3 | Learn Go for 2 Hours | San Mateo
- Mar. 15 | Java Microservices Overview - Design, Architecture and Deployment Automation | San Francisco
- Mar. 22 | The Future of Containers: Embracing Best Practices for IT and Developers | San Francisco
- Mar. 3 | DDD: Context is King. No Context, No Microservices.
- Mar. 10 | B2B Berlin March 2016
- Mar. 11 | Open Source Software Meetup
- Mar. 15 | Advanced Testing with Go by Mitchell Hashimoto
- Mar. 2 | Resource Oriented Microservices
- Mar. 2 | Our Journey of Microservices (Hop On!)
- Mar. 10 | Hyper CaaS, Kubernetes/Google and Service Virtualisation
- Mar. 11 | London.dev Social - Saint Paul
- Mar. 16 | DevOps for Slackers: deploying code with a chat bot
As usual, if you want to stay in the loop follow us on twitter @wercker or hop on our public slack channel. If it’s your first time using Wercker, be sure to tweet out your #greenbuilds and we’ll send you some swag!