Although the year is coming to a close, we still have some awesome news and events to share with you:
- Happy Birthday, Golang! GO celebrates 7 years of continued use and growth in the developer community.
- Wercker announces the launch of Virtual Private Pipelines, a Single-Tenant, SaaS delivered Docker-native CI/CD automation platform that is managed and scalable and ideally suited to Cloud-Native development. Find more information about VPP here.
Check out more of the latest news from our ecosystem partners and some interesting reads from around the web. Highlights include our very own Antti Kupila on How to Tail Multiple Pods in Kubernetes with Stern (the full tutorial can be found here on the Kubernetes blog) and the launch of Helm 2.0. We've also rounded up relevant events coming up in December in San Francisco, Amsterdam, London and Berlin.
- Dec 13 | GDG San Francisco Meetup | San Francisco
- Dec 14 | MesosCon Asia Encore | San Francisco
- Dec 14 | Cloud Economics of a Micro-service | Mountain View
- Dec 28 | Monthly DataStax Cassandra SF Users Meetup | San Francisco
- Dec 6 | Christmas CoreOS Meetup and Workshop
- Dec 6 | Kubernetes for Java Developers
- Dec 7 | Microservices Meetup
- Dec 7 | Socks Shop Microservices Hackathon
- Dec 7 | Dec 2016: Festive Lightning Talks!
- Dec 7 | AWS meetup #23: re:invent 2016 Special
- Dec 13 | AWS User Group Meetup
- Parallel testing your code with Wercker | Wercker Blog | November 15, 2016
- Deploying a Microservice to Kubernetes with Wercker | Wercker Blog | November 8, 2016
- Kubernetes with Stern | Wercker Blog | November 8, 2016
- Docker Datacenter Adds Enterprise Orchestration, Security Policy And Refreshed Ui | Docker Blog | November 14, 2016
- Introducing Operators: Putting Operational Knowledge into Software | CoreOS Blog | November 3, 2016
- Visualize Kubelet Performance with Node Dashboard | Kubernetes Blog | November 17, 2016
- Helm 2.0 stable release! | Deis Blog | November 17, 2016
- Update to Kubernetes’ Helm Package Manager Could Simplify App Deployment | The New Stack | November 18, 2016
- Telekube Offers Remotely-Managed ‘Private SaaS’ Kubernetes | The New Stack | November 23, 2016
As usual, if you want to stay in the loop follow us on twitter @wercker or hop on our public slack channel. If it’s your first time using Wercker, be sure to tweet out your #greenbuilds, and we’ll send you some swag!