Highlights include Learn how to create a simple cron daemon to run scheduled jobs on Kubernetes and Security Best Practices for Kubernetes Deployment. We’ve also rounded up relevant events coming up in September in San Francisco, Amsterdam, London and Berlin.
- Sep 13 | Workshop: Docker 101
- Sep 15 | Workshop: Kubernetes 101
- Sep 20 | Workshop: Kubernetes on AWS
- Sep 20 | GDG Cloud: Microservice
- Sep 27 | Workshop: Apache Mesos 101
Bay Area Events
- Sep 14 | Debugging Go programs with Delve by Derek Parker | Remote meetup
- Sep 15 | Metrics Meetup | San Francisco
- Sep 20 | Inaugral Prometheus Meetup| San Francisco
- Sep 20 | Secure the Enterprise Software Supply Chain with Docker | San Francisco
- Sep 21 | Advanced Auto Desk Meetup | San Francisco
- Sep 21 | Docker Meetup #48: Docker for Java developers| San Francsico
- Sep 22 | Contributing to Open Source Workshop | San Francsico
- Sep 19 | systemd for mere mortals & Kubernetes on DigitalOcean
- Sep 29 | Orchestrating microservices: Special event
- Sep 19 | Go:Build an App in One Hour on App Engine
- Sep 21 | How to not suck at Devops
- Sep 21 | Mesos User Group #12
- Sep 21 | Snowplow London Meetup #3
- Sep 29 | A DevOps journey – Is Conway’s Law a thing?
- Microsoft Unveils Docker Container Monitoring Solution| Container Journal | Sep 5, 2016
- rkt Container Engine Reaches v1.14.0: Focus on Stability and Minimalism| Coreos Blog | Sep 9, 2016
- Security Best Practices for Kubernetes Deployment| Kubernetes Blog | Aug 31, 2016
- Platform architecture for the container-centric datacenter| Mesosphere Blog | Aug 11, 2016
- Google to acquire Apigee | Google Blog | Sep 8, 2016
- May the Fork Be with You: A Short History of Open Source Forks
- Stop writing regular expressions. Express them with verbal expressions!
- A site reliability engineer’s philosophy on alerting
- Structuring applications in GO
- Learn how to create a simple cron daemon to run scheduled jobs on Kubernetes
Earn some stickers!
As usual, if you want to stay in the loop follow us on twitter @wercker or hop on our public slack channel. If it’s your first time using wercker, be sure to tweet out your #greenbuilds and we’ll send you some swag!